The future of packaging awaits!
Being part of an industry as fluid and dynamic as packaging, it pays to keep your finger on the pulse and know what trends, issues and opportunities are out there…
For 2020, you’ll find a strong focus on innovation, diving into innovation within sustainability, design, materials and branding. From the suppliers to the seminars innovation will be key, with over one hundred exhibitors and an extensive range of Q&As, panel discussions, case studies and debates. You’ll hear from the packaging experts at the biggest brands and agencies.
This is your chance to be inspired and achieve greatness in your next packaging project.
Why Easyfairs events are the safest place to meet...
- As an organised gathering, the community attending are known to us, we connect with them pre/during/post event
- We know who is coming, when they are coming, where they are coming from, and can help with ‘track and trace’ if necessary, however through the guidance sitting with DCMS we have a plethora of control measures in place to create a Covid safe environment for visitors.
- With our new ‘safety-first’ floorplan layout and allocated arrival times, attending this December is the best way to meet and do business while maintaining social distance.
- Our EasyGo smart badge technology, visiting will allow you to network and meet suppliers safely!
- Sanitiser points in and around the venue.
- Socially distanced and virtual access seminars, with cleaning and sanitising breaks between every session.
Meet like-minded packaging professionals through networking drinks, lunches and round table discussions! This is the place ambitious people come to connect and create.
Discover the latest hot trends and opportunities with FREE access to a CPD accredited seminar programme, featuring speakers from top brands and industry thought leaders.
Catch up with existing suppliers and make new connections! The event will enable you to make potential partnerships to progress, commercialise and capitalise on the latest ideas.
Make orders and cut deals on-site at this fully transactional show. Plus see, feel, and use the products up close before you make a decision.
The event is the perfect platform for you to ensure you are the leaders in your market. Check out the competition, view the newest launches and see what is changing in the market.
Visit the future
We’re always one step ahead and you can be too! Discover the future of packaging through new innovations, ideas and challenges.
Tailored solutions for industry specific packaging challenges
Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging serves FMCG and premium packaging professionals from the beauty & cosmetic, food, drinks and fashion & apparel industries.